Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's June...

and time is starting to slow down. I'm not having that much fun anymore. Just homework and stress and homework and stress. I spent the entire day in bed today. Tried going out and paying my electric bill and collapsed once I got back home. It might be a fever, but my face is sunburnt, so I can't really tell if I'm hot or not. I am so mentally exhausted. I just have to get through the next two months relatively unscathed. I hope it goes faster than it's going now. It's only the 7th. 50-some more days! I can do this.

By the way, I quit my diet. I don't want to look back on my Japan days and remember hunger & exercise pains. I'm eating whatever I want to eat now, albeit healthily. People seem to think that because I'm not on a diet, I'm going to just eat whatever is in sight and gain weight like no one's business. Thanks, guys. I'm feeling the love.

Ah, the love. I miss him.

1 comment:

  1. I approve! One, you're not pudges, and two, diets are the poop. But eating healthily is always a pro idea! <3

    ReplyDelete