Thursday, June 2, 2011

Nothing too crazy

has been happening across the seas in Japan Land. There's a Pot Luck party on the 17th, if thats considered cool. Everyone makes a typical dish from their respective home countries. I had no clue what counts as a typical American dish, so I'm gonna try to make burger sliders. Should be fun. =] Except the 17th is when we were going out to karaoke with a bunch of Japanese girls. I hope the Pot Luck doesn't get in the way of that.

Rain, rain, rain. That last post I made was a little misleading. It actually didn't rain Monday or Tuesday. But June 1st, right at the stroke of midnight, the heavens opened up to unleash its torrent of little, evil water demons. Gonna rain non-stop for a while. No fun! D=

Really hope the rain doesn't get in the way of my exercising. Because after the rain stops, its supposed to be summer summer, when it's really hot. And no one wants to run in the heat. Kinjo has a school gym but it is only open during certain times, and most are them are in the morning. I'd really rather not get all hot and nasty before my classes - there's no shower at the gym.

But my diet's going good. Lots of fruits and vegetables. Except... last night I caved a little. My body was so shaky and in actual pain from lack of protein - totally not used to it! How do the vegetarians survive?! Anyway, I went to the grocery store to buy carrots and bananas, and came out with a bunch of sushi and yakitori. And ate them! Bad Lauren >[ At least the only thing bad with sushi is the rice.... and yakitori, well, it's meat, but there's that sauce. Who knows whats in the sauce.

I'm not stopping until my belly looks flat like it did in High School! Rawr! D<

No comments:

Post a Comment