Thursday, February 10, 2011

Getting Excited!

I was excited before, but now that I'm actually getting stuff done and not freaking out about it - I have time to feel excited! Yay! I scheduled a chest x-ray (which is actually just another physical) with Student Health for tomorrow. I'm going to pick up my acceptance letter. Marvel at it for a couple hours. And then fill everything out and hopefully have everything done except the Visa.

Raawr the visa. That's the only thing bringing me down right now. I have to figure out how to do that... Sending important documents through mail is NOT SCARY AT ALL. Ahh I'll figure it out..

Still so happy I got the scholarship. The only "application" for it is just filling out my name, school, and address. Oh man! So difficult!

Yes, two posts in one day. It will make up for the lack of updates in the weeks to come =] Hopefully nothing horrible will happen that will warrant an update...

1 comment:

  1. Ah~! Hajimemashite! ^_^

    It's totally cool to be a stalker! I'm just glad someone actually takes the time to read my pointless ramblings, haha.

    Good luck with the visa! I know how that process goes... NOT fun. I had to drive four hours to pick mine up because there was an issue with the return envelope or something. Gah.

    And congrats on the scholarship! I don't know much about Nagoya, but I'm sure you'll have a blast! Don't let my "woe-is-me" nonsense putt you off; Japan really is great. Adjusting is the hard part, but if you keep everything in perspective and talk yourself out of culture shock, you'll be okay. :)

    If you have any questions that I might be able to answer, please ask. I haven't been here that long, but I can try to help. Once again, good luck with everything!

    --Emily <3

    ReplyDelete