Thursday, February 24, 2011

Visa Application: Check

Finally got my entire visa application in the mail. Freaking out about it - I really hope I didn't mess anything up. The application's signatures need to match my passport's signatures, but I wrote on that thing back in High School. My sig has completely changed since then. So I really hope they're not too strict about that.

Also praying it doesn't get lost in the mail. I had no money left for insurance, having spent it all on the express return envelope. Me being the paranoid girl I am will be worrying about this for days.

Last thing I need to do is get my chest x-rayed. No big deal. That form, plus all the other forms, need to be in Japan by March 18th. Plenty of time. =]

(... watch, my next post will be dated March 17th and I haven't finished everything I needed to! Typical Lori...)

No comments:

Post a Comment