Wednesday, March 30, 2011

2 Days

Packing, packing, packing...

Finished. Kinda. What I did was completely pack for Japan (including all my make-up & haircare products, which I'll unpack again later) and then pack up what was left of my room, seeing as how I need to "move out" in May. Getting my clothes together and rolled into the suitcases didn't take me too long. I opted for bringing more clothes rather than my notebooks and stuff. I can buy notebooks when I'm there. I have a pile of things I still need to bring against the wall, but there's very little chance they're going to fit. All I have left is my two carry-ons - a bookbag and a purse.

But Tim Gunn keeps telling me to make it work, and I can't let him down!

Packing my room is almost done too. Got all my crap into boxes. All that's left is the rest of my clothes. Shouldn't take me too long, but I am exhausted, so I'll do that tonight or tomorrow.

Tonight I'm trying to go out to eat with my boyfriend. I want to go to ihop =] But we'll see what happens. We're both a little low on cash. I also need to buy Tangled, because I loove that movie. Also going out to Walmart to get slippers & body wash. Gotta get that done. Later. So... tired....

To Do:
- Everything previously mentioned.
- Also: call bank about me leaving country.

Oh man. Leaving for the hotel tomorrow night, and then Japan Thursday morning. So exciting. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment