Thursday, March 31, 2011

Last Post before Japan

This is officially my last boring irrelevant post! In about two hours, my parents will be here to pick me up and to take me to a hotel at the Pittsburgh airport. 10:30 tomorrow morning, I will be IN TRANSIT to Japan!! (Like a package? I don't know where I was going with that.)

I am going to miss my boyfriend so much, but I know I'm going to have so much fun. Going to Japan is my dream.

Packing was a nightmare... I have this one big duffel bag that I've completely filled with clothes. I ran out of room for some books I really needed to bring (grammar book, kanji dictionary, books for the plane), so I had to go through the bag and decide which clothes to bring and which to put aside. It was such a hard decision! (amg drama queen?) I'm ridiculously attached to some things sometimes.

Even after I emptied the bag of a couple things not to bring... it's still way too heavy. Hopefully I can still check it, and hopefully I can still carry it around. We'll see what happens =)

That's all for now, then. I had a great evening with my boyfriend consisting of a newly-bought Tangled (best movie ever) and some delivered pizza. And now I'm going to spend the rest of the night watching TV until my parents arrive.

Goodbye, America! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment