Tuesday, March 29, 2011

3 Days

Only three days left - until I depart, anyway. Four days until I'm actually there. SO EXCITED AMG.

I got Sean's camera, so that's a big check. Got some luggage for my clothes, which are all clean =] Don't have any souvenir gifts yet, but that's only a matter of time.

It's bittersweet here. Kobi is at my parents house, which makes the apartment sad and lonely. On the other hand, Sean is being extra sweet and attentive and awesome, as we only have a couple days left. I love that boy. I'm going to miss him a lot.

My hair is cut and dyed. Not purple like I originally wanted. It's dark brown with some dark blue highlights. Not sure what went wrong with the formula xD but it's super adorable so I'm not complaining.

Got some new clothes last weekend too - also super cute. And I got pants that actually fit me. Kinda. My butt's still too big. Hopefully I lose weight over in Japan. Oh, and I also got new glasses. <3 love them.

Parents are going CRAZY with worry. They really don't want me to go... But it's my decision. And I'm 98% certain I'm going to have the time of my life =]

3 days, y'all!

I need to start wearing make-up again,
so I'm not so stoned-looking.

1 comment:

  1. The blue looks awesome! I like the way it turned out.

    ReplyDelete