Thursday, March 17, 2011

Er, yea.

New layout. Are you surprised? Before I promised I wouldn't anymore! Sorry!! I honestly forgot how much fun it was for me to make these things. They take up so much time and everything is completely drowned out while I'm working on it. Time flies so quickly.

I know you won't believe me if I say this will be the last time for a while... But it probably will be =] Spring Break is in a couple days. I'll be terribly bored during it, so I might add something or two to the blog... Who knows. I plan on eating sushi, going shopping, and getting my hair done. Maybe I can stretch that out during the entire week!

After Spring Break, I'll finally be so close to going to Japan! I'm leaving Wednesday night to go to a hotel in Pittsburgh with my parents, and then the airport Thursday morning. I am going to miss Sean so much. I'm probably going to cry all day Wednesday. It's going to be horrible...

Hm. I'm going to end this post by plugging my friend Chelsea! She's going to Japan with me, if I hadn't mentioned that before =D A fellow American on this trip to unknown lands! She'll be my savior xD. Anyway, I made her a layout today too, which inspired me to make this new one. I liked hers so much better! My old one didn't read very well - way too cluttered to be bloggy. But... it is fixed now.

And I am happy. And it will stay this way. =] ~ Ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment