Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sorry! ><;

No more new layouts! I promise!... maybe. I just.. didn't think the other layout was decent enough to be a blogging layout. Not very easy to read, I mean. =] But this one should be good. It should be the end of my layout-making spree. ... maybe.

Can you tell I really like butterflies? ^^;

So, today to get ready for traveling to Japan, I am going to be getting my notebook ready! I'm going to organize which Japanese notes I should take, and which ones I could do without. I'm running out of room like crazy in my binder, so I think organization is a great idea at this point. Especially considering I need to find a place to pack said notebook.

I also plan on figuring out Sean's digital camera. He's letting me borrow it cause mine is unnecessarily large. And old. I plan on taking lots of pictures with it!

4 comments:

  1. I really really really need to study. I have all of my Japanese stuff in one of those file keeper folders with the sections? I don't know what they're called. But it all fits in a relatively small one and I have everything organized by texts, kanji, RM, RM Conversion and Compositions. Steve left this morning. He was allowed 2 50lbs bags + 1 carry-on. Just remember we have to carry all our stuff ourselves and there are no elevators in the residences. Another packing tip, is to roll clothes. I'm going to blog about how to do it because it SAVES soooo much space; we were able to pack all of Steve's wardrobe (plus his winter coat and suit) in one suitcase in about 1/4th of his suitcase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nice. Thanks for the tip =D I shouldn't really be packing too many things, though... Hm. I haven't even thought about what else I might want to bring, aside from clothes, computer, notebook, and books/DS stuff for the plane ride. Oh, and like, magazines too, huh? As for the carry on, girls are allowed a purse along with the carry on. Unless they changed it. So I'm probably putting books and computer in bookbag, and maybe a purse for... other things...?
    And I'm probably only bringing 1 big suitcase. I am way too uncoordinated to maneuver 2 suitcases anywhere.
    But yeah I'll read your post about saving room. It'll be a good read.

    I also need to study. I can barely remember any kanji... =[ the placement exam is going to be so depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try to fit everything into one suitcase as well. I'm more concerned about the weight limit than anything. Ugh. 50lbs is gonna be harddddd.

    As for kanji, I'm screwed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm. Or maybe a big suitcase, and some sort of duffel bag. If I can get my hands on one.

    *brainstorms*

    ReplyDelete