Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Layout Again Lol!

Oh my gosh. I have been sooo bored the past couple days... I've decided to waste time delving into my old passion: web design. So, I made my blog this new layout. It's pretty cute I guess. I'm probably going to make a new one - yet again - sometime later. But hopefully this one will stick.

Again, if anyone wants their own little layout, I'd be happy to whip something up. Only 3 more weeks until my schedule is full =] so get on those requests!

I should really be studying Japanese before I leave... I have forgotten... everything. It's kind of depressing. But I've been so lethargic and bleh lately. Big consequence of not doing anything all day. Guh, you should see how much weight I've gained...

But all this has nothing much to do with Japan, so I'll leave it at that ^^ Talk to everyone later!

No comments:

Post a Comment