Monday, April 11, 2011

Eccentric Flutterbye

Uwah~ new layout =] It's a spinoff of the old layout. Same picture (if you can call it a picture?) just... different theme, I guess. It's busy, but I like it! I call it Eccentric Flutterbye, because the old one was called simply Flutterbye. And this one. Is. Eccentric. I suppose.

I had a nice night. After cleaning my room all day (yay it looks so much nicer!), Ai-chan's friend Tei-chan took us to a super authentic sushi bar. I know the family is going to freak, but they assured me nonstop all day that the sushi was safe, and I really did not want to pass up this opportunity. We got to watch the sushi chef do his work and it was a very educational experience. I ate so many things I have never seen before! I even ate a shrimp head. Amg. o.o;

Sadly, I randomly decidde to be homesick right in the middle of dinner, for absolutely no reason. Nothing reminded me of home, yet all of a sudden, this rush of "I miss Sean" enveloped my entire being and I was so shaken... I could barely eat or talk to anyone. It took a lot of strength to not start crying at the table. Why did I have to get so emotional now, of all times! ... It was very mysterious.

The feeling subsided once we started walking home. Damn was it cold. And then we missed the train by barely 10 seconds and had to wait 15 minutes for the next one... Once we got home though, I got to my room and just cried and cried until Sean was randomly online (he hadn't gone to class yet! victory!) and he made me laugh... And I felt better so I coded this layout.

Thanks, emotions, for ruining dinner. You better not come back for a good couple weeks, now! I think I deserve it. D<

In other news.... there needs to stop being earthquakes!! I haven't felt any yet but my neighbors keep reporting them. "Did you feel it?! Did you feel it?!" No, I didn't. But poor northern Japan. Why, Earth! Why. D:

And that's it. I'm gonna start posting some pictures now. I still need to add pictures for the post I made this morning! Uwaaaah. Again - if you want a wider selection of photos, I add all the stuff I take to my facebook. I only put a couple on blogger because, as I've mentioned before, it's tedious. But I will anyway, for the sake of chronicling =] if ... that's a word...

Ja ne! <3





Panda Tomato! <3

Egg Soup




Amg shrimp head!

No comments:

Post a Comment