Sunday, April 3, 2011

Super PRT, Pt.2

Holy bajesus. I am so exhausted. Not only am I jetlagged, but I had to have fun all day. How awful!

(Just kidding?)

2 hours after my last post (... 3 hours?), Chelsea and I boarded the train once again, but this time it was to go to the ever-so exciting downtown Nagoya! Yay! We were to meet an old exchange student from WVU, Maki Okachi! Thank goodness for her and her directions, because it was crazy crowded. Think stereotypical Tokyo - only we weren't being physically pushed into cars, and there was no molestation going on. Just... a lot of people.

We found her though, and went to Bikku Kamera (Bic Camera~?). It was a 5 floor building full of everything and anything. Our minds nearly imploded by how much stuff there was. We were mostly impressed by the toy floor, but only because we are slight otaku ^^;

Under the link are pictures from Nagoya. The pictures of the anime toys are not shown just to save some space. You can check out my facebook for that! =D

(I am also way too tired to tell anymore stories. Orientation starts tomorrow and I still need to fill out forms and stuff.)





No comments:

Post a Comment