Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's like Super PRT!

Chelsea and I took the train today!! A massive feat, being our second day here. But it was actually very simple. We didn't mess up and it was a very smooth, nice ride. Glad I looked up how to do it online, but Steve gave us instructions over e-mail too.

So we took the train, and I got my converter from him, and I am happy!! Here are some pictures from the station~



Coffee shop at Ozone Station!
Not the map we used, but another one.



We managed to get back to our station and then did a little shopping. Got some notebooks at a local drugstore, along with some dish soap, laundry detergent, and a bread bun that looked tasty. (Can't read to find out what was inside though.) Then we went to the grocery store and bought lunch! Sushi, onigiri (for later), and takoyaki.


The drugstore
Candy!
The things I bought today =]
Itadakimasu!
Takoyaki~ (Octopus in batter balls. [lol])
Red bean paste inside a bun! Nomnom.


In other news, I am ridiculously tired. Fell asleep at a normal time last night, around 10pm, but I once again woke up way too early. This time 4:30am, but I managed to stay in bed until 5:30, when I just became restless. Computer was dead, so I went downstairs and banged on Chelsea's door, just so I could use her computer xD Curse you again, jet lag!

But guess what. Now I have my own computer and don't have to bother her anymore! *So happy!*

It's only 1:30pm at the moment. I feel as if our train & shopping adventure took the whole day, but it definitely didn't... I want to take a nap. Don't know what we're going to do the rest of the day, but I do know that I need to fill out some forms for my alien registration cards and stuff. No fun.

Orientation starts tomorrow. Excited to start doing school-related stuff, not so excited about the whole I-can't-really-speak-Japanese thing. Ah well.

2 comments:

  1. You're gonna supply all of us "followers" with a glossary explaining your Japanese iiEXCLAMATIONS!!, right??

    ReplyDelete