Sunday, April 24, 2011

Chinpunkanpun

Posts are slowing down =] a bit more obviously now. I've been doing a lot of things, but nothing really post-worthy. I don't want to bore anyone ^_^ But I suppose yesterday was uber-Japan related. We woke up super early (on a Saturday morninggg) for a Field Trip to Osu. Osu is basically a little town on the outskirts of Sakae, the main city/district where I live. We went with my Japanese Culture class - the one that doesn't speak any English. It was pretty cool, apart from the rain. We went to second-hand kimono shops and looked around. Some people bought things, but I'm saving my souvenir shopping for when I come home.

By the way, let me know what kind of gift you want for when I come home. =] Comment or facebook or whatever. I already have a list of things to give Sean. I keep running into Pokemon stuff! Like today - pokemon bandaids. Can't find this stuff in the States! Will definitely want to take that home ^_^ But yeah, let me know. If it happens to be expensive you can send me money through PayPal.

Back on subject. I didn't bring my camera to Osu because I'm retarded, but I did use Nat-chan's video camera the entire time. ^_^ I'll see if I can make something out of the video footage, once I've got my hands on it.

The field trip ended at around 11am and we were supposed to meet up with two Japanese girls from school, but everyone decided to leave except Nat-chan and I. We had a TON of fun of them though. We didn't really do anything except PuriCura... They showed us some supa kawaii stores in Osu. And then we sat in a coffee shop and talked and talked and it was a lot of fun. I spoke in Japanese that entire afternoon ^_^ A great experience, really. I feel more confident with my speaking ability and my desire to study more has been heightened. So yay for that.

Last night we didn't do anything at all, which sucks cause it was a Saturday night. I was dead tired anyway from being out all day.

Today I haven't done anything either, but thats okay. I need a break. I've been doing nothing but homework today... which is actually a lie. I've only gotten 2 assignments done. The rest of the day has been spent watching anime. Yay, productivity. I'll finish the rest of my stuff sometime this week ^^.

Ooh Golden Week starts on Friday~ I wonder what we could do. =] Traveling will be so expensive, but supposedly there will be a lot of sales going on. Shopping in Sakae, anyone?! Oooh but I really do want to visit Nara before I leave Japan... Dilemma...

Well anywho. Until next time, minna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment