Thursday, April 7, 2011

Orientation, Day 4

Absolutely no point to this post whatsoever. Just letting everyone know that Day 4 of orientation was long and boring and uneventful. Actually, that's a lie. I did pick up my inkan, which is my personal seal stamp. It says ローレン on it. (Lauren). With that I was able to make a bank account. So... hooray. I have a bank account. Only - I have to wait a week for the card to arrive, so I can't really use it yet. Whatever. It only has 100yen in it because I didn't want to add more to it yet.

You can deposit moneys at an ATM here. Cool, right? I don't have to take the train every time I want to deposit moneys.

The tip of my toe is numb and has been numb since early High School, only I'm noticing it more and more now. I think it's more nerve damage than it is diabetes or whatever.

Wow, seriously off topic. Starting to ramble. This is bad. Poor blog /patpat.

So, er, yeah. Got my inkan, made a bank account, then went to the school for a video about safety when riding a bicycle, and then had an orientation on how to use the computer and the email. Snore.

Tomorrow my first class starts! AMG.

1 comment: